KFC South Africa Guest Survey @ www.sakfcsurvey.com – KFC conducted an online KFC South Africa Customer Survey online for their customers to get an idea about KFC South Africa Customer Service as well as to know the customer’s inside thoughts about products that are being served to them and the quality of the area.
KFC South Africa Guest Survey
Online surveys are an important part of the marketing strategy of any business. This survey is designed by KFC to understand the satisfaction of their South African customers with the delicious fast-food products that are offered.
The very first KFC was started in South Africa in the year 1971. It should be noted that only 10 percent of the restaurants are owned by the company.
In 1987 the United States Congress passed the law that any company which owns any South African assets will be turned illegal.
Due to this law, KFC sold its 60 company-owned South African restaurants to a South African holding company called Devco. Another interesting fact about KFC is that KFC serves the local pap dish.
South Africa is one of those countries where KFC does not sell the soft drinks of PepsiCo, because the presence of KFC there is very small, however small the presence is, they are still the largest there to their customers.
KFC South Africa Guest Experience Survey Rules
- The user must be a resident of South Africa.
- The user must be over 18 years and above.
- Only one survey per purchase is applicable in the survey.
- There is a limited to one coupon per purchase per person.
- The user needs to redeem the coupon within 30 days.
- The user must bring the receipt plus the validation code to redeem.
- The user cannot use Coupons claimed for cash.
- It can’t be combined with any other offers in the survey.
- The user participating in the survey must not be an employee at KFC South Africa.
Requirements For KFCListens Survey South Africa
- The user must possess the receipt from KFC South Africa.
- The user must Have a basic knowledge of either English or Spanish.
- The user must have a mobile device, computer, or tablet with internet access.
- A valid Email address is required for the user.
Steps To Take sakfcsurvey.com
First things first, the user needs to visit the official KFC Opinion Survey Site at www.sakfcsurvey.com.
- Next, the user needs to enter the code printed on their survey invitation.
- Next, Then the user needs to click on CONTINUE to give their feedback.
- Next, the user will be redirected to the official KFC Feedback page.
- Next, the user needs to answer some online questions regarding their last experience at KFC.
- Next, the user needs to Tell KFC if the meal was Dine-in, take away, Delivery or drive-thru.
- Next, the user needs to Start answering KFC South Africa Survey questions that appear on their screen.
- Next, the user needs to rate their overall satisfaction with the latest visit to KFC from the available option.
- Next, the user needs to Rate their overall satisfaction with KFC Service, food, staff, cleanliness, environment, etc.
- Next, the user needs to Give answers to all KFC Feedback Survey questions honestly as best possible.
- The user needs to Fill out the KFC Survey South Africa to the best of their knowledge.
- Next, When the user finishes answering, they must share their personal email address.
- Next, Finally, the user must submit their feedback in the KFC South Africa Survey.
- Sooner, the user will get a KFC Coupon Code to Redeem on the next purchase.
KFC South Africa Survey Reward
After the successful completion of the survey, the company [Kentucky Fried Chicken] is offering customers a Free Coupon Code when they fill out their KFC South Africa Survey.
The user can redeem the coupon on his next visit to the store and save money on his next purchase.
The company wants to ensure that they are satisfying the needs of its customers,
The company wants to get to know its customers better.
Direct communication with customers will ensure that any grievance reaches the management as soon as possible so that it can be solved and their customers are satisfied fully.
The company wants to improve various aspects of the restaurant by working more on décor and that kind of stuff.
About KFC South Africa
KFC which is famously known as Kentucky Fried Chicken) is famously known as an American fast-food restaurant, the chain has its headquartered in Louisville, Kentucky, and the company specializes in fried chicken.
The company is the world’s second-largest restaurant chain (as measured by sales) after McDonald’s, with 22,621 locations globally in 150 countries as of December 2019.
The chain also has a subsidiary of Yum. KFC has more than 900 outlets in South Africa, out of which the 10% are company-owned, and the rest 90% are franchise-owned. KFC entered the South African Market in the year 1971.
Knightsbridge Office Park
33 Sloane Street
0860 100 222
Survey through Phone
The user can follow the steps given below to fill out the survey through their phone:
The user needs to Save their receipt.
Next, the user needs to dial *120*532*KFCCODE#, only replacing KFCCODE with the code that the user will find on your receipt.
Next, the user needs to complete the survey to win the reward.
SAKFCSurvey helps KFC understand how their South African guests are satisfied with the food quality and the services provided by the customers.
It helps KFC understand how much their guests like the atmosphere provided to them at the store.
The Feedback from the survey, and from the guests, is highly valued, and then the user will receive a KFC Coupon Code for sharing their honest opinion.
Related Tags: www.sakfcsurvey.com