Zaxbyslistens – The Zaxbys Guest Satisfaction Survey was created to assess the restaurant’s performance in a number of areas.
The owners of Zaxby’s will gain insight on how much customers enjoy or detest their food, prices, customer service, and overall restaurant cleanliness thanks to the questions posed.
This survey’s main goal is to assist Zaxby’s in identifying important areas that need to be modified, upgraded, or enhanced.
Once you participate in this survey, you’ll be placed into a drawing for a chance to win one of ten daily $1,000 prizes as well as another fantastic instant prize.
Participation Process of the Survey
1. Make your order by going to a Zaxby’s restaurant. Make sure to save the receipt from your visit, since it provides the entry code for the survey.
2. Please go to www.myzaxbysvisit.com.
3. You will be required to enter some receipt-related data. Find the survey entry code at the bottom of your receipt and type it into the corresponding box. Additionally, the time, date, and amount you spent at the restaurant will need to be entered. Select “Next” by clicking.
4. Launch the visitor satisfaction survey. You can find the information you need to complete the survey on the first screen. Make sure you complete all of the survey’s questions by not leaving any blank spaces.
5. Finish the poll. You will be prompted to enter the MyZaxbysVisit after responding to all the questions in order to be eligible for daily rewards of $1,000 or weekly prizes of $1,500. Select “Yes” by clicking.
6. Type in your contact details. In order for the business to contact you, please include all the necessary information. To be eligible to win the prizes, this is crucial.
Rewards from the survey
After doing the entire survey, you will be entered to win one of ten daily $1,000 prizes and another fantastic instant prize if you are chosen as Zaxby’s survey winners.
Requirements of the Survey
• Currently, MyZaxbysVisit only allows visitors who are at least 18 years old to enter. The minimum age requirement for Korean applicants is 20.
• To access the online survey, you must make a purchase at a Zaxby’s location. If you merely stopped by the store without making a purchase, you can still send your comments and personal information by ordinary mail to the following address: Empathica Daily Sweepstakes, 511 Avenue of the Americas, #40 NY 10011.
• You must be fluent in English since it is the only language the survey is offered in.
• The US, Puerto Rico, the District of Columbia, the United Kingdom, Korea, Denmark, Germany, Canada, Ireland, or Honduras must be your legal home. The survey is not open to citizens of any other country.
Rules and Regulations of the Survey
1. Only those who are lawfully residing in one of the 50 US states are eligible to participate in this survey.
2. You must first make a purchase at a Zaxby’s location in order to access the survey online, and a receipt from one of the stores is needed.
3. You must be fluent in English and Spanish as those are the only two languages the survey is offered in.
4. It is necessary to have a communication device, such as a phone, laptop, tablet, or desktop computer.
5. Teenagers under the age of 18 are not allowed to take the survey.
6. Due to the integrity of the business, employees, shareholders, subsidiaries, and other Zaxbys entities are not allowed to take part in the poll. Also prohibited entry are members of their immediate families.
About the Zaxby’s Company
Zach McLeroy and Tony Townley, two friends, launched the American restaurant franchise Zaxby’s in 1990. The sauce’s recipe was taken from Guthrie’s, a somewhat unimportant fast-food restaurant company.
Before deciding to launch their own chain, Zaxby’s founders Tony Townley and Zach McLeroy frequently visited Guthrie’s.
Since opening their Statesboro restaurant four years ago to tremendous success, they opened their first location outside of Georgia in Bowling Green, Kentucky.
It offers mouthwatering chicken fingers, wings, sandwiches, and salads in a quirky, enjoyable setting. The business now has over 900 outlets spread throughout 17 states. The company’s headquarters are in Georgia’s Athens.
FAQ for Zaxbyslistens survey
1. The Zaxbys Listens Guest Satisfaction Survey is what exactly?
Zaxby management has integrated the My Zaxby’s Guest Satisfaction Survey at Zaxbyslistens.com into its systems to make sure that all Zaxby locations track and manage their performance and improve customer service over time.
2. Can I participate in the sweepstakes without dining at Zaxby’s?
No, you must make a purchase in order to participate in the Zaxbyslistens.com poll. You need a code from your purchase receipt to enter the survey. The feedback survey does not offer any further ways to participate.
3. Why do you think Zaxby’s customers are satisfied?
Each participant in the survey will be entered into the sweepstakes, but only one will be chosen at random to receive the $1500 prize. Every week of the year, the prize will be given away! Additionally, Zaxby’s is awarding $1000 every single day!
Conclusion About Zaxbyslistens
After taking a survey about their experience with the restaurant chain Zaxby’s, guests can enter to win cash prizes worth between $1,000 and $1,500. The company will utilize the responses to improve its offerings.
Keep a recent purchase receipt from any of the company’s stores if you want to win. Visit the website www.myzaxbysvisit.com, enter the necessary data from the receipt, and respond to all the questions regarding your dining experience.
Your personal details can then be provided, giving you the opportunity to win.
Giving feedback about your experience at a Zaxby’s restaurant is easy with the help of the Zaxby’s Guest Experience survey. The survey is quick and simple to complete, and participation is rewarded.
This is a fantastic way to thank Zaxby’s for the excellent meal and service you experienced.
Zaxby’s Head Office:
Address: 1040 Founders Blvd, Athens, GA 30606, USA
Phone Number: 706-353-8107
Fax Number: 706-433-2330
Email ID: email@example.com
Customer Care Number: 866-892-9297
Related Tags: Zaxbyslistens